Sandy Hook Lighthouse
The Lighthouse has undergone extensive renovations and is now open daily for tours 10:00am -4:00pm March & April and starting May 1, daily 9:00am – 5:00pm.
The Visitor Center, the original LightHouse Keeper’s Quarters, is open daily from 9-5PM. The gift shop is located in the Light House Keeper’s Quarters.
The Sandy Hook Light is the oldest standing lighthouse and the oldest operating lighthouse in the United States. It is the only surviving tower of the 11 lighthouses built in the thirteen colonies during the colonial period from 1716 to 1771.